Shows Jill Reviews
- American Idol ANTM Awards Show Season Big Brother Chuck Community Cougar Town Dexter DVD Flashback Friday Funny Friday Sitcom Roundups Game of Thrones Glee Grey's Anatomy Guest Post HIMYM Mad Men Modern Family New Girl Parenthood Parks and Recreation Revenge Survivor The Amazing Race The Bachelor The Bachelorette The Big Bang Theory The Office The Voice Uncategorized Up All Night
- RT @GoBe_Travel: Where do you want to go next? Tag #GoBe & #ExperienceEverywhere & enter to win a $1,500 #GoBe tour voucher! @oneworldnyc #… 21 hours ago
- Rough commute home. Just look at this traffic. https://t.co/jRIQuwarud 23 hours ago
- RT @johnjannuzzi: Fran with the mic drop nytimes.com/2017/03/21/boo… https://t.co/AgoYcpNgJT 1 day ago
- Whether or not an experience was sexist. twitter.com/brokeymcpovert… 2 days ago
- Yes. This. If your 9-5 is filled with meetings there is no time to accomplish the work you're discussing. twitter.com/thecoolestcool… 2 days ago
Category Archives: Game of Thrones
I won’t be reviewing Game of Thrones weekly this season because, a) let’s face it, my reviews of this show have never been that great and, b) there’s so much Sunday night TV on right now, it takes me all week … Continue reading
Recognize this guy? You might if you watch Nashville, Game of Thrones or Orphan Black. And if you (like me) watch all three, he is all over your TV screen lately. On Nashville he plays a hot music producer who … Continue reading
Thanks for the comments on last week’s Game of Thrones recap! It was interesting to read about the difference in events between the book and the TV show. If you’ve seen Sunday night’s episode, “Oath Keeper”, click through!
“Well, that was a baller move.” Those are the eloquent word I uttered at the conclusion of last night’s episode of Game of Thrones. But that’s what Daenerys is – a baller and a shot caller. I loved her final scene in … Continue reading
I couldn’t watch the Game of Thrones season premiere last week, thanks to a 3:45AM wake up call the next morning. (One of the few downsides to a business trip that took me to The Bahamas. The only other downside? … Continue reading
After last week’s memorable episode (some viewers, I hear, are still suffering from PTSD) I wondered what Game of Thrones could possibly have in store for the season finale. If you’ve seen the episode, click through. Check out my review, … Continue reading
Before watching this episode, I’d read online that it was going to be a good one. One of the scenes was basically the reason that the book series was turned into a TV show, so I was expecting a spectacle.