This episode of Game of Thrones wasn’t my favorite. Did anyone else find that it moved a little slow? I often lose patience with this show though, so maybe it’s just me. I’ll keep my thoughts to bullet points this week.
- I’d be happy if this show was 85% about Daenerys trying to take over the world. She is the Beyonce of Game of Thrones, the one true Queen.
- Poor Sansa. First she kind of gets called fat, then a slut. Then it’s revealed that she’ll have to marry her weird cousin, once Tyrion is dead. The poor girl just cannot catch a break.
- You know I love Arya, but telling The Hound that he’s on her hit list wasn’t the wisest move. Especially since her sword teacher was really more of an interpretive dance teacher.
- Cersei and Maergery dancing around one another is captivating. If Daeny is Beyonce, Cersei is Madonna and Maergery is… Shakira? (To keep this game going, is Sansa Taylor Swift? Is Arya Lorde? (Arya is definitely Lorde.)
- Jon Snow and Bran Stark = yawn.